Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sumatra Trip, last day




السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركات




Last destination, Medan. We couldn't expect much of this metropolis when it's 'nominated' to #3 in industrial world’s most polluted cities, one spot higher than last year. It would not be our pit stop pun if not our kakak kakak makcik makcik ordered us a number of things to buy.

In contrast to clamity, I gained at Lake Toba & Mt. Sibayak, all I hear in this city was countless of honking, yelling plus pollution factors which give you a bad rating on this place. But it offers a platform for me to think, reflect myself, as life is a journey. There are times for me to relax and joy and of course, there are times for me to struggle and bear the pain.

So 👋 North Sumatra, thanks for everything!


URL : https://www.instagram.com/p/sw6gv9JgeT/?taken-by=mohdqhassimi

No comments:

Post a Comment