Saturday, February 15, 2020

Singapore Trip 2020




السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركات


















Singapore isn’t in my repeat list especially during its dry period plus MYR3=1SGD (Oz fx is much cheaper liao) But, only Allah knows how much my wife keeps mentioning Singapore Airshow ever since we got married 😂

I’m not into aerospace/aviation things but I admire F35 at most during 360-degree move while pounding 40,000 lbs in hovering mode. With the Wuhan virus or new name covid-19, too bad Lockheed Martin (raptor maker) and Bombardier withdrew from Singapore Airshow 2020, the same reason we didn’t bring along مُعاذ in this trip besides high ground temperature.

Learnt something new from this trip, being a parent, we do miss our kid although the decision to not bring along him is made beforehand. Seeing kids running and jumping at the airport, the jaw-drop face other kids made during the show all get our mind back to مُعاذ. There were times that we wish مُعاذ experiences the same, Jewel Changi scent and man-made rainbows, magnificent view of Supertree Grove, Zam Zam murtabak & tasty Moussaka but nothing can undo it from that exact time. 

I enjoy the trip but I feel bad مُعاذ isn't around. It's a mixed feeling that I can't describe better in words.

Guess, that’s the consequences I have to face although it's meant for his safety and may Allah protect all of us from any traits of bad parenting, leaving the kids rising with our bad decisions/mistakes. نعُذوباالله من ذَلك





No comments:

Post a Comment