Monday, November 5, 2012

Lil som'tin bout D-SIM


السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركات




I’ve been tagged by Jajan, and I should post it in Facebook. But.... I found this interesting, and. . why shouldn’t I share it here instead, in my blog ? So here goes the questions ;

NAME: D-SIM
AGE: 19
BIRTHMONTH: July
PRESENT ADDRESS: Ipoh - Semenyih

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?

One scar on my nose. I was an active kid, like to run up and down the stairs back at my young age ( 2-3 years old maybe ? ) until one day. . ah you know how this kind of story ends up. Mom says, “ Sayang, kalau tak hidung dah mancung hensem “. Wuuuuu. . Oh wait, am I not handsome enough for you ? T.T

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?

Nothing. Seriously, nothing. I like to leave it white plain. Or maybe I should start considering a new colour.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?

If and only if I am damn tired, I do sleep like a log plus the snore. But that’s the rare case where it only happens like 4-5 times ( as friends told me ).

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?

I don’t bother the genre, except the Black Metal one. That’s. . too heavy to ‘carry’.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?

1604.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?

Time ? Time is gold.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?

A time period of Mac to July 2011.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION?

Laptop !

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?

164 – 165 something.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?

Not really, but hmm I can’t stand to be in a closed space for a long time. I need some fresh air to breath.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?

The true calmness of the nature comes at night, isn’t ? The stars, the moon, the cricket. Well, darkness is good for some reasons.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?

She but that was a loooooooong time ago.

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?

Losing faith to Him. Allah allah.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Ehem, cover your aurah please ?

"O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies. That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be molested. "(Al-Ahzab: 59)

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF PROPOSING / BEING PROPOSED TO AT?

There are actually 6 ways to propose a women ( unmarried women ). The best ways that I prefer to practice are to come clean to her wali, leader ( like naqib/naqibah/tok imam/ustaz/ustazah ) and directly say I’m looking for a half of my deen, will you be the one ? “ to her. So, the place WHERE I propose her doesn’t really a matter to me. The main concern is, “I do”.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?

Red Bull.

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?

I have no idea. I am not the one who like to eat fast food.

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Beef Wellington ! D:

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?

No specific. Dark colours, or close to it.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?

LAH ? IKAN EMAS BOLEH MAKAN KE ???
If can, insya-Allah, will do.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?

Faith and mind, along with a perfect body. Alhamdulillah.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?

I do.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?

Freak. I am no freak.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?

No. Does it really matter ?

25. WHO IS THE HOTTEST FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?

No. Seriously, does it really matter ?

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?

Yeap !

27. WHAT KIND IS IT?

Fluffy, lovely and likes to play. Ah, I just love cat !

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?

Such a waste ! hahaha

29. HOW DO YOU CONFESS TO THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Erm. . . . well,
cinta dalam diam ( sembunyikan perasaan ) itu doa, tahu ?

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:

1

31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?

Brunettes.

32. TALL OR SHORT?

Keep it tidy.

33. YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE FOR A VACATION.

Spending times with family, friends with all the laugh and joys, that’s the true vacation that I’m looking for. The only place that fits all the conditions is Ipoh.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE COUNTRY?

Nope~

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?

I just can’t see any woman or kids crying. I just. . can’t.

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?

Pernah !!!!! Ustaz  Zahazan ! :D

37. FIRST JOB?

Coffeehouse waiter. But, open a stall at a night market gave me more experiences than working as a waiter.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?

Yeap ! Funny how I found it’s worth spending the credits  ! haha

39. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOULMATE?

Dan segala sesuatu kami ciptakan berpasang-pasang [Surah Adz-Dzaariyaat : 49]

Man do has a soulmate. If it’s not at dunya, there’s one that is patiently wait for you at the heaven.

40. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT?

Shopping & Travelling.

41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?

Nope.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?

“ Faham faham “.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?

No. I don’t need it

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Have a dinner with my family at home !

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT?

He knows better. But, the more the merrier, kan ?

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?

Yeap, a tahfiz.

47. WHAT IS THE BIGGEST TURN OFF OF THE OPPOSITE SEX?

Jeans. Tight/small size shirts. Thick make up. Swearing/cursing. The one who likes to be surrounded by guys, cheap.

48. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU MISS ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL?


49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?

Clarion. Himalaya.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Not really. I prefer typing than writing, less practice, and. . you know. .

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Apa apa pun boleh~

52. ANY BAD HABITS?

 ‘block’ any cars that are speeding from the left side of lane. Heh

53. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON?

I do. Jealous lihat Ustaz Zahazan, Dr.Nafizah, Homer Hickam, dan Pak Lang. I will be just like them. Wait wait, I don’t wanna be like them, I wanna be better than them ! InsyaAllah

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?

Let’s do math ;
Me = that another person.
So, my interests, hobbies, manners are just exactly as that another person.
As two heads collide along with flaws and imperfections, isn’t that the cooliest thing ever happens to our life as we can find what’s good or bad things of us by judging him ? Right ? Cool then, as we can spot and minimise ( or even remove it ! ) our weakness !

55. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?

I befriend with eeeeeeeverybody.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER?

First impression make a difference. Kan ?
But at the end, personalities wins all hearts.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?

I take showers, recite Quran, sports or just remain silence on the prayer mat. Above all, istighfar is the best antidepression. It’s all back to Him.

58. HOW DO YOU DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS?

Stop and think. Start from the root, all over again, until it’s solved.

59. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE?

A caliph.
A good son of my parent.
A well-known consultant.
A CEO.
A good husband.
A good father.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?

Spider ? Dashmini spider.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?

More than 250 as now I can only save new number at phone memory.

62.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID?

To be honest, walaupun waktu kecil, aku anggap Barney ( Barney & Friends ) program bodoh yang memperbodohkan penontonnya melalui jalan cerita bodoh dengan fake smile yang hodoh.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?

Oh, that’s the main language I speak.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?

Can I just have both ?

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?

Agama, akhlak, rupa, harta. (hadis)

66. WHAT ARE YOUR SURNAME ?

D-SIM.

67. WHAT DO YOU WANT PEOPLE TO CALL YOU?

D-SIM. Aku lebih suka orang panggil D-SIM berbanding nama sebenar aku, sebab, jarang orang dapat sebut betul nama sebenar aku. Salah sebut, aku rasa sakit hati. Dunno why. Just call me
D-SIM

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW?

Sherlock Homes ( British ) ! :O

69. WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?

Diplomacy.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?

Chocolate !

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?

Alhamdulillah, cukup :)

72. DO YOU HAVE A COMPUTER IN YOUR ROOM?

Laptop is a kind of computer.

73. PLANS FOR TONIGHT?

Badminton again~

74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU'VE EVER GONE IN A CAR?

160 – 170km/h. How I wish I could speed more that time.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?

Why not ?

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?

Pengaduan Kepada Allah. Tsk tsk.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK?

Orange juice.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

Luqmanul Hakim, I was looking for him at S.Alam.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?

I look at a human as a whole figure at first sight. So yeah, I notice ‘everything’ on the front, or the back of the person.

80. WHAT DO U LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME?

Travelling, take photos, eat eat eat, sleep, and reading.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?

Me, myself when I did sins, or even, I missed sunnah practices. I do mean to myself *sigh*

82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?

Ramadan ! Please lemme see you again !

83. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TYPE OF CANDY?

Chocolate wafer bars, recently.

84. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND?

Nope. I befriend to anyone, and I see ‘em all at the same. What’s the point having a best friend when they are all even ?

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR?

Black.

86. EYE COLOR?

Black.

87. BEST FEATURE OF YOURSELF?

My smile melts anyone. Too bad, it isn’t cheap.

88. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?

No. I’m not a fast-food lover.

89. FAVORITE RESTAURANT?

Restaurant Masakan Mak Cik Yati Emak Kepada D-SIM

90. DO YOU LIKE SUSHI?

Sushi is bad for health. I didn’t eat a bad thing.

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? 

The Expandable 2.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? 

1st ramadhan :D

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?

No. But, I got excited to lay my fingers on the piano keyboard and starts to play ‘my own note’. lol

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?

Caliph system is the best.

95. KISSES OR HUGS?

Huh ? Whatever.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?

Marriage, ONLY.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

Futsal shoe along with the socks.

98. DO YOU HAVE A LOW SELF ESTEEM OR A HIGH SELF ESTEEM?

In electronic, 1 is high. That’s why I like number 1 as the number itself represents the best !

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?

Currently, no. Just Solusi & GenQ. Maybe I should find one.

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE:

Alhamdulillah, with HIS love, I’m still breathing and be able to have all the love from my family ! :’)


P/s:  3rd Nov. 1900

No comments:

Post a Comment