Sunday, September 28, 2014

Because today is her day.



السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركات




I was a bright student on both sports and academy, from kindergarten to form three before loose myself as a 'nerd' in ASiS. Of course I've been on the stage for a countless time, every year, especially for the award ceremony. I did the counting actually, on how many times my parent came for my special events. And it was less than five. No, I'm not mad or sad, because I know those days were our hard time, where my parent had to work hard to feed our mouth. I consider it as a pure love, they have to sacrifice their time to make sure their son smiles, knowing they aren't able to see it from the audience seat pun !





Second from bottom left, Su, 7y/o, suka-senyum-walau-gigi-depan-tengah-rongak. And because today is her day, since I've got less responsibility and extra time, why don't I present myself upon her 'big' day to cheer her up as she might have stage-fright ? Or the last thing I can do is to make sure that I am there, support her thru triumph and fall.




P/s : Karnival Pendidikan ABIM. ABIM is doing right, I guess. 
Budak budak pun muka stress free je aku tengok, aku pulak jadi suka tengok diorang.

2 comments: