Thursday, February 24, 2011

We're looking for something dumb to do~

Assalamualaikum !

Mood : excited, hehe
Muzik : Marry You - Bruno Mars :D


Hahaha, saje jea letak lirik Marry You - Bruno Mars, terbaik lah. Tapi lagu beliau macam pisang goreng yang cepat ' hangit ' perasan tak ? Or it just too soon ? Nevermind, well actually I'm quite excited or that's what i called ' nervous ' in other terms ? -.- Who cares~ I've got JPJ test tomorrow on eleven in the morning, for sure. I should put more tension on giving an early signals light as it was deducted in my last week QTI marking, including didn't pull handbrake at all even my AG*F 345 was stationary waiting for the green light ==' But my instructor said NEVER do that when you are totally stop the wheel instead, should I weight more to QTI tester or my 10 hours instructor so I can apply it tomorrow ? :s Just pray to Allah, my last effort to do. That's all for tonight, I'm damn tired and sleepy, yet for a couple hours, Anno 1404 to go :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey! We got our JPJ test on the same day! :) Lot's of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete